On Sun, 2012-02-26 at 11:34 -0800, Jack Craig wrote:
> Hi Alexander,
>
> I find that opening the info pane shows a comments box.
> add/update works if you click the lower right metadata icon.
>
> it works for me, how about you?
>
> hth, jackc...

Yes, I saw this pane. But the comments entered in it are saved somewhere
in ~/.local/share/geeqie/metadata/... in a separate file.
I am taking about a way to save a comment into a JPEG file to make it
"mobile", so that I could hand commented file to other people without
need to synchronize the metadata in ~/.local/share/geeqie
This what "JPEG comment" actually is.

Thanks for help, anyway.