Hi Klaus

> Candidates for inclusion in stable branch (beside that, that are
> settled in by now.):
> - - Translation updates: 8c25cb5, 236bc4c, dc3dea1, ce2d11c, 1ce6b8f,
>   590da3d
> - - b71f37b -- Bugfix
> - - 7a426d7 -- File class extended
> - - GTK deprecated stuff: dd54e57
> - - b71da22 -- Bugfix
> - - svn->git leftovers: 55de20b, 4e2e57b
> - - a4270ac -- Bugfix
> - - 559683d -- Added copyright note
> - - 7bb3871 -- Bugfix
> - - 18d80ca -- Bugfix
> - - 5ef3084 -- Bugfix
> - - d53d2b9 -- Bugfix
> - - 83db9a2 -- Bugfix
> - - 09c22e6 -- Bugfix
> - - 103c2e2 -- Better code (;-)
> - - 4f944cd -- Better code, fixed whitespaces
> - - 9b64785 -- README update
> - - d8b7b32 -- Dito
> - - 49d0e74 -- Better Text
> - - evtl. 924ca61

Out of interest, what is the current state of a patch I submitted back in
2010 to autorotate proof images?  According to Laurent on 13 Dec 2010 it
was committed to his github repo as

https://github.com/zas/geeqie_zas/commit/c4e3c3ee6f8b80c43925b0d38b8bcfae71050c6a

I have no idea what happened to it after this (that is, I don't know if this
made its way back to stable, or what).  It would be good to have this
included in an eventual release since having thumbnails autorotated makes
proof sheets much easier to use.

Regards
  jonathan