On 07/08/2012 11:38 AM, Toni Mini wrote:
> I was wondering if it is possible to assign the same keyword to a group
> of images. Such as I have found in the documentation and by trying it
> out myself, I can only assign the same keyword to one image at a time.

You have to use the keywords pane (ctrl+shift+k)

1) Highlight the images you want
2a) If you have the keyword saved, right-click the keyword and hit "Add
keyword to selected images"
2b) If you don't have the keyword saved, type in the keyword; then
right-click the box and hit "Add keywords to selected images."  If there
are multiple keywords in the box, each of them will be added to every
selected image.

--xsdg