I've placed some of my favorite image scripts on a web page for anyone
interested.  I've added several to my Geeqie "edit" menu so I can right
click on an image and get this functionality.  They include map_image and
earth_image, which opens Google Maps or GoogleEarth, resp, at the location
of a geotagged image.  There is one to set file mod time according to EXIF
data and another to rename the file in a similar manner.

They can be found at  http://www.mambali.com/image_scripts/
http://www.mambali.com/image_scripts/ .  There is also a PHP script for
dynamically generating a thumbnail index on a web server.  Hope someone
finds them useful.