davewh wrote:

> "yum upgrade" fixed it!  I don't know what version of what broke it, but
> after the F17 install I had done updates and noticed the menu not working
> later.  Some time after the recent updates, I noticed it was working
> again.  Still the 1.0 version of Geeqie, so must have been some library.
> Glad it's back!

Well, it's back.  Another "yum upgrade" broke it.  I have two systems that I
did the update on and they both lost the functionality.  I have a third
system that still works, but it will be getting "updated" soon, and I expect
it to be broken soon, too.

Can anyone comment on what library (if any) that Geeqie uses to respond to a
drop operation in the directory tree?

Dave D.