On Thu, 13 Dec 2012 15:31:03 +0800, Kite Lau wrote:

> Hi, as the subject. is g3 tiff format supported? When I try to open a g3 tiff
> fax file, geeqie crashed.

It uses the gdk_pixbuf2 library to open most image file formats.
I've never had any problems opening Fax G3 TIFF files with Geeqie.
Can you get a detailed backtrace so one can see where/how it crashes?
[With sufficiently modern Linux distributions, there are system services
that intercept crashes and create backtraces semi-automatically.]

--
Fedora release 18 (Spherical Cow) - Linux 3.6.10-4.fc18.x86_64
loadavg: 0.22 0.33 0.15