On 30/04/16 11:18, Klaus Ethgen wrote:

> Hi Colin,
>
> Am Fr den 29. Apr 2016 um 21:45 schrieb Colin Clark:
>> Has anyone kept a copy of this file?:
>>
>> http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/geeqie/wiki/GuideEditorsConfig
>>

>> Wishful thinking probably, but I thought I would try....
> I only backed up bugs, feature-requests, patches and support-requests.
> Sorry.
>
> But I didn't delete wiki there. Trac on the other hand, is gone long
> ago.

Hi Klaus

I got a helpful response from someone who pointed out that it is still
on WaybackMachine.

He had to use my personal email because he got blocked from responding
on sourceforge.

His email address is in the domain  ....@science.su.

Do you have any ideas about this - does sourceforge operate a blacklist?

Colin...