hi,
I want to hook "notify" signal emitted by GeglOperation properties. But for
that I need operation's 'properties' gobject. I can easily hook for
'GeglOperation' since its a 'gobject' instance but how can I hook for a
property? I tried hook by GValue by 'g_object_get'. also tried to hook by
'g_object_class_find_property()' which returns a 'GParamSpecInt' type of
value. as expected it didn't work as they aren't gobjects.
In short how can I get properties 'gobject' instance? I checked gonme
developer site, gobject's documentation still no luck.