Bersiaplah pakai masker seperti Beijing. Gaji akan naik tetapi penyakit
merajalela.
 ---

 “For too long, we’ve been held back by burdensome regulations on our energy
industry,” the plan reads. “President Trump is committed to eliminating harmful
and unnecessary policies such as the Climate Action Plan and the Waters of the
U.S. rule. Lifting these restrictions will greatly help American workers,
increasing wages by more than $30 billion over the next 7 years.”

 Trump’s White House vows to kill Obama’s Climate Action Plan
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trumps-white-house-vows-to-kill-obamas-climate-action-plan-193903240.html

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trumps-white-house-vows-to-kill-obamas-climate-action-plan-193903240.html

 Trump’s White House vows to kill Obama’s Climate Action ...
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trumps-white-house-vows-to-kill-obamas-climate-action-plan-193903240.html
 As Donald Trump was sworn in as the 45th president of the United States, his
White House team posted his intent to eliminate former President Barack Oba...

 View on www.yahoo.com
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trumps-white-house-vows-to-kill-obamas-climate-action-plan-193903240.html

 Preview by Yahoo

Kirim email ke