Luar biasa bagaimana Tkk bisa memberi makanan dgn cukup dan sehat (ikan
daripada daging/red meat yg tidak sebaik ikan) kepada rakyatnya. Misal, akal yg
pintar: 77% kebutuhan ikan adalah dari peternakan ikan. Utk peternakan ikan
perlu oxygen utk ikan2 nya. Alat pembuat oxygen perlu tenaga listrik dan tenaga
listrik gratis dari solar panel. Teknik ini bisa ditiru oleh negara2 lain.

https://www.quora.com/How-is-China-able-to-provide-enough-food-to-feed-its-population-of-over-1-billion-people-Do-they-import-food-or-are-they-self-sustainable

https://www.quora.com/How-is-China-able-to-provide-enough-food-to-feed-its-population-of-over-1-billion-people-Do-they-import-food-or-are-they-self-sustainable

 Kutipan:
 Among the 65 million tonnes of seafood consumed in China, only 15 million
tonnes are caught from the wild, the rest of 50 million tonnes are all raised
by aquaculture “farming”. In contrast, 90% of Japanese seafood consumption is
from wild catch. Thanks to seafood farming, normal Chinese families can afford
cheap seafood in their daily meal. This is a typical family get-together dinner
settings: You can see lots of them are seafood!
 Conclusion:

 China is able to provide enough food more than just plain rice or wheat. The
variety of food offered on the Chinese table is much more diverse and cheaper
than most developed places in the world. This applies to “poor people” as well.
This is based on my personal experiences and observations after traveling from
many countries in Europe, the US, and Japan.
 For example, in China, a group of eight people can sit at a round table,
enjoying 20 different dishes including different meats, vegetables, desserts
etc. They don’t have to worry about religious restrictions, allergic concerns,
and personal spaces.

 In Shandong, the total dinner costs around $50. The same set of 20 dishes
could cost $150 in Beijing/Shanghai/Taipei or $300 in California/Japan/Hong
Kong etc. And we are not counting the beers and drinks. Actually, most people
in California/Japan don’t have the luxury to enjoy 20 different dishes at all
but it is more than common in China.
 After this extremely long post, I hope you learned something new about China
and also know how the Chinese can feed themselves more than just “enough”.

Kirim email ke