Ini kan komentar setelah melihat begitulah cara kerja CIA, ... menjatuhkan lawan dengan membalik-balik kenyataan gebuk orang lain!

On 10/12/2019 下午4:16, marthajan04 marthaja...@yahoo.com [GELORA45] wrote:

A police source said the force believed the devices were not targeting anyone at the school and had just been hidden there temporarily.

------
Halah... pastilah dia sendiri yg. bawa buat nyalahkan demonstran.
Sama kay a di indo, buat nyalahkan doang. Taktik pemerentah yg. sudah kehabisan akal ngatasi rakyat yg. gigih melawan rencana Beijing yg. bengis.

-------- Original message --------
From: "Hsin Hui Lin ehh...@gmail.com [GELORA45]" <GELORA45@yahoogroups.com>
Date: 12/9/19 9:09 PM (GMT-08:00)
Subject: [GELORA45] Hong Kong police defuse two devices containing 10kg of explosives at school

Look what I shared: Hong Kong police defuse two home-made bombs containing 10kg of explosives found on school grounds | South China Morning Post @MIUI| https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/law-and-crime/article/3041331/bomb-disposal-officers-deployed-after-two-suspected?utm_medium=email&utm_source=mailchimp&utm_campaign=enlz-scmp_today&utm_content=20191210&MCUID=cd660fab2f&MCCampaignID=034418b150&MCAccountID=3775521f5f542047246d9c827&tc=3

Kirim email ke