Le 20/11/2011 13:20, cyrille henry a écrit :
hello,

i don't remember exactly, i should have tested 2 gige plungins.
but it was only quick test, to see if it work. i never did any project with a gige cam.
and yes, they mostly worked, but you also need a good ethernet card.
i think AVT recomend only 1 intel gigabit etherent card.

on my experience, framerate is not always constant.
Thanx for this info. Then, what is the best interface (to get the best and constant framerate) with an industrial camera like Prosilica ?
Because i need a camera at 120 fps with, at least, 640x480 px.
Is there any alternative solution ?
++

Jack

cheers