Le 20/03/2012 21:07, Florian Grond a écrit :
Dear List,

I'm currently working on a horizontal 3 screen projection (tripple head) and I'm using the multiscreen projection flat projection abstraction from Cyrille.

The overlap is working nicely but I don't get the it to fade. i.e. I see a vertical stripe of overlap with higher intensity.

Any help or pointer where to look for solutions very much appreciated.

Cheers,

Florian

Hello Florian,

Can you tell us your configuration (Pd, Gem, GPU model) ?
Have you a problem with the example 01.flat_projection-help.pd' ?
++

Jack