I can't fit two 100-column windows side-by-side on my 28" monitor.  I use a
fairly large font to keep from straining my elderly eyeballs, but
nevertheless, it doesn't work for me.

Also. note that 79-80 chars is good enough for Python and Google:
http://legacy.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0008/#maximum-line-length
http://google-styleguide.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/cppguide.xml#Line_Length

Are there other things we can do to alleviate some of the wrapping
problems?  Do you have specific examples of where it's particularly bad?

Steve