Hi all,

With Nilay’s recent improvements to Ruby I would like to understand if there is
any point in still having the RubyMemoryControl, or if we should just clean
things up a bit and remove it. I would think the best way forward is to clean
up the integration of Ruby and classic and ensure that there is no duplicated
functionality beyond what is strictly necessary.

Nilay, do you think this would make sense? Is there anyone else with any
opinions in this matter?

Thanks,

Andreas

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are
medium. Thank you.

ARM Limited, Registered office 110 Fulbourn Road, Cambridge CB1 9NJ, Registered
in England & Wales, Company No: 2557590
ARM Holdings plc, Registered office 110 Fulbourn Road, Cambridge CB1 9NJ,
Registered in England & Wales, Company No: 2548782