Hello,
I found the error source. This assertion goes up when the page table walker
inserts an entry into TLB and when it do a second lookup to get that entry,
it's not available. The problem is that when walker calls  tlb->translate(),
the request matches for the following if condition and it's vaddr gets masked;
Therefore nothing will match with the masked vaddr in the TLB:

if (m5Reg.submode != SixtyFourBitMode ||
                (flags & (AddrSizeFlagBit << FlagShift))){
            vaddr &= mask(32);

Does anybody knows the purpose of the above if statement? Any fix to this bug?

Thank you,Mohammad

     On Wednesday, October 29, 2014 10:18 PM, Mohammad Alian
I'm running some map-reduce benchmarks on X86 FS Dual mode. I can run the
benchmark with atomic simple cpu, but when I use O3 cpu, after simulating
around 3 seconds, I get the following error . Also I should mention that I've
hardcoded PCI accesses to be uncacheable to be able to start detailed
simulation Re: [gem5-dev] Ethernet device doesn't work with O3 cpu model in X86
ISA.
Any help?
Thank you,Mohammad

switching cpus
**** REAL SIMULATION ****
warn: instruction 'prefetch_nta' unimplemented
warn: instruction 'prefetch_nta' unimplemented
warn: instruction 'prefetch_nta' unimplemented
warn: instruction 'prefetch_nta' unimplemented
warn: instruction 'prefetch_nta' unimplemented
warn: instruction 'prefetch_nta' unimplemented
warn: instruction 'prefetch_nta' unimplemented
warn: instruction 'prefetch_nta' unimplemented
warn: instruction 'prefetch_nta' unimplemented
warn: instruction 'prefetch_nta' unimplemented
warn: instruction 'prefetch_nta' unimplemented
warn: Tried to clear PCI interrupt 10
warn: instruction 'fild' unimplemented
warn: instruction 'fistp' unimplemented
warn: instruction 'fucomi' unimplemented
warn: instruction 'fsubrp' unimplemented
warn: instruction 'fistp' unimplemented
warn: instruction 'fistp' unimplemented
warn: instruction 'prefetch_nta' unimplemented
warn: instruction 'prefetch_nta' unimplemented
warn: instruction 'clflush' unimplemented
warn: instruction 'fcmovne' unimplemented
warn: instruction 'fucomip' unimplemented
warn: instruction 'prefetch_nta' unimplemented
warn: instruction 'prefetch_nta' unimplemented
warn: instruction 'prefetch_nta' unimplemented
warn: instruction 'prefetch_nta' unimplemented
warn: instruction 'prefetch_nta' unimplemented
warn: instruction 'prefetch_nta' unimplemented
warn: instruction 'prefetch_nta' unimplemented
warn: instruction 'prefetch_nta' unimplemented
warn: x86 cpuid: unimplemented function 4
gem5.opt: build/X86/arch/x86/pagetable_walker.cc:630: bool
X86ISA::Walker::WalkerState::recvPacket(PacketPtr): Assertion
`!delayedResponse' failed.