Thanks! I should have checked the upstream commit log.

//Andreas

On 26/11/14 13:54, Gabe Black via gem5-dev wrote:
I already fixed it. The change should be checked in, I think.

Gabe
On Nov 26, 2014 5:52 AM, "Andreas Sandberg via gem5-dev" <gem5-dev@gem5.org>
wrote:

I just ran into some issues with kvm on x86. It seems like changeset
1bd64b294fe4 (x86: add LongModeAddressSize function to cpuid) breaks
Linux running in kvm. It seems like the offending change makes cpuid
report the virtual and physical address length as 255 bits, which
clearly doesn't make sense.

I can't justify spending any time on it, so could someone else have a
quick look? I'd suggest just reverting the patch for now unless someone
else has a better suggestion.

//Andreas

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are
confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the
contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the
information in any medium.  Thank you.

ARM Limited, Registered office 110 Fulbourn Road, Cambridge CB1 9NJ,
Registered in England & Wales, Company No:  2557590
ARM Holdings plc, Registered office 110 Fulbourn Road, Cambridge CB1 9NJ,
Registered in England & Wales, Company No:  2548782