Gabe, is that an AMD system?

The intel side works fine, it is failing on an AMD system.

I will try to run some regression tests and see if I can find a failure in
the standard set of tests.

The AMD system I am on has a pretty old OS, which might be part of my issue.

I don't want to block the fix if it is working fine for others.
Getting the intel functionality is what I needed.