Thanks, Jason!  This looks like a valuable addition.

My main comment is that the first two steps you have in your new "execution
description" section basically overlap what's already there in the "running
regressions" section.  I'd prefer to see you expand the "running
regressions" section with additional detail rather than duplicating
information across the two sections. Does that make sense?

I also did some minor cleanup on the bottom part, you may want to check
that too.

Steve