Hello,

When working with mq patches in the gem5 repo, I get a lot of warnings about
the order of includes being wrong. Although they follow the guidelines set in
the style guide, it seems that the script is looking for something different.

When directing the script to fix them, it will put the include for XX.hh first
if the file is XX.cc. It's unclear what causes this, but several others have
observed this behavior and have to choose ignore many times in the course of
applying patches.

Is there some way to disable this portion of the style checker so that we don't
have to manually override it all the time? Thanks.

Joe