Hi Jason,

I had removed the tests from the regression patch that fail due to the
error I pointed out in my initial message because I didn't think it was
appropriate to include failing tests in a gem5 release, and had planned to
add them when the bug was fixed.  I'm pretty busy at the moment with
several deadlines in the next few weeks, so I don't know if I'll be able to
get to it anytime soon.

Thanks,
Alec