Hello,

I'm about to push a bunch of recent patches from reviewboard to the main
gem5 repo. Some of these changes make regression stats updates, and I don't
know what the right protocol to update the regressions are. Here are my
questions:

1. For the new RISC-V regressions, should I make 2 patches, one with the
configs and one with the regression outputs or just one combined patch?
2. Do I commit the binaries for the tests? It seems some of them are
committed (e.g., hello) but some are not (e.g., sparc/insttest).
3. For patches that change the stats (e.g., the hit_latency ->
data/tag_latency), what do I do for all of the tests that I don't have set
up (e.g., SPEC tests, SPARC binaries for insttest).

Thanks,
Jason