Hi Paul,

Contrary to what I've said in the past, I think it's time to retire support
for RHEL5. The end of life for RHEL5 is the end of this month (
https://access.redhat.com/support/policy/updates/errata). We already have a
large number of systems that must be tested (most of which we don't
actually test), and if we can constrain the environment we support even
just a little it will make life easier for gem5 developers.

Other thoughts?

Jason