Thanks.

Also, I forgot to mention that #2340
<https://gem5-review.googlesource.com/c/2340/> needs reviews, too.  I'm not
really comfortable submitting any of them until all of them can be
submitted at the same time, because each one fixes a different thing, all
of which are necessary to work properly with the RISC-V Linux toolchain.
So I guess the dependency thing doesn't really matter much after all.  But
this is useful information for when this happens to me again in the future.