Hi,

On my local dev branch, I use C++14, but I don’t have the opportunity to
compile/test all the possible Scons targets.
Before April, we could upload a [WIP] patch on Gerrit with the new compiler
flag(s) and share our thoughts from a different environment and on different
targets.

I agree with Andreas: moving from c++11 to c++14 should be painless. Different
story for C++17, but this can be addressed in the same way, cherry-picking what
needed on the local working branch.

Bests,
A.

Il giorno 15 gen 2019, alle ore 05:34, Andreas Sandberg