Hi folks. I'm trying to create a SimObject out of a templated class (the
python Param type uses a specialization of it), and the pybind11 generated
code doesn't compile because the predeclaration of the class type isn't
syntactically correct since it's a template. I can work around this problem
by, for instance, subclassing it and then using that subclass (at least I
think I can, I haven't tried it yet), but it would be nice if the system
could handle it.

It's not obvious how to fix it since it's not obvious from the fully
specified type how it should be prototyped, so it's not a quick fix. Has
anyone attempted to get this to work, and/or have a solution?

Thanks!
Gabe