Hi all,

I'm excited to introduce everyone to Bobby Bruce! Bobby has been hired as a
full time programmer to work on gem5. Though he's been hired through our
research group at UC Davis, he's is primarily working to support the
broader gem5 community. Prior to UC Davis, Bobby was a Postdoctoral Scholar
at UCLA where he carried out research into the automatic optimization of
Java bytecode. He completed his PhD in Software Engineering from UCL in
mid-2018, and is keen to apply what he has learned to real-world,
collaborative open-source projects.

Bobby is currently coming on board and learning about gem5. Expect to see
lots of reviews and contributions coming from Bobby going forward. One of
his first tasks is going to be further expanding the testing
infrastructure. We'll then start tackling other things on the gem5 roadmap.

From the whole community: Welcome Bobby! We're excited to be working
with you!

Cheers,
Jason