Hi Daniel. Yes, this is supposed to be for everyone on gem5-dev. My guess
is your spam filter is putting them somewhere without you realizing. Mine
was doing that for a while, and now I go to my spam folder which is 95%
gem5 review emails, smack the filter on the nose with a newspaper, and put
them back where they actually go.

I doesn't sound like anyone objects to the change in settings, so I'll
probably go ahead and make this change in the near future.

Gabe