Hi all,

I think we should solve this problem instead ignoring it. It's good to have
this check as a huge number of reviews are simply "please update the commit
message", which is also a bad experience.

@Bobby: Could you try to figure out a more user-friendly way for the commit
message to be rejected. IMO, this should work like a rejected rebase. If
you just do `git commit` again, then the original commit message should
still be there.

Thanks!
Jason