Dear all,

There is now a RELEASE_NOTES.md file in the root directory of gem5 (on
develop branch for now).

If anyone has any items they want included in this RELEASE_NOTES.md file,
which are not noted already, then please get in touch with me and I'll add
them. This list is the best way for us to communicate to users what has
changed between gem5 19 and gem5 20. In general, it's a great way to
advertise big-ticket items we have contributed and/or inform  users of
anything important that may have changed (changing APIs, etc.).

As these release notes do not affect any code, I'll accept updates to this
file on the staging branch. Ergo, it can continue to be updated over the
next few weeks until the release of gem5 20 in the middle of the month.

Kind regards,
Bobby

--
Dr. Bobby R. Bruce