Dear all,

In our second and final round of gem5 Workshop advertisements, we wish to
make the gem5 community aware of the following presentations:

"*gem5art: Zen and the Art of gem5 Experiments*", by Ayaz Akram, Mahyar
Samani, Hoa Nguyen, Krithiga Murugavel, Trivikram Reddy, Marjan Fariborz,
Pouya Fotouhi, and Jason Lowe-Power
*Video Presentation*: https://youtu.be/x2GQa26xwzs
*Blog Post*: http://www.gem5.org/2020/05/26/gem5art.html

"*Heterogeneous systems modeling with Adaptive Traffic Profiles*", by
Matteo Andreozzi, Frances Conboy, Giovanni Stea, and Raffaele Zippo
*Video Presentation*: https://youtu.be/UhWAozvZ9mU
*Blog Post:* http://www.gem5.org/2020/06/01/heterogeneous-systems.html

"*Enabling Multi-GPU Support in gem5*", by Bobbi Winema Yogatama, Matthew
Sinclair, and Michael Swift
*Video Presentation*: https://youtu.be/TSULdaGw0V8
*Blog Post*: http://www.gem5.org/2020/05/30/enabling-multi-gpu.html

"*Towards full-system discrete GPU simulation*", by Mattew Poremba,
Alexandru Dutu, Gaurav Jain, Pouya Fotouhi, Michael Boyer, and Bradford M.
Beckmann
*Video Presentation*: https://youtu.be/cpnoUgcGjuI
*Blog Post*: http://www.gem5.org/2020/06/01/towards-full.html

"*The AMD gem5 GPU Simulator*", by Tony Gutierrez
*Video Presentation*: https://youtu.be/o1gF2LXNQFQ

We look forward to hearing interesting questions and comments about these
papers at the (virtual) gem5 users' workshop:
http://www.gem5.org/events/isca-2020#workshop-schedule-june-3rd

Kind regards,
Bobby
--
Dr. Bobby R. Bruce
Room 2235,

web: https://www.bobbybruce.net

gem5 Virtual Workshop open for registration!! [Free to join, June 3rd --
4th] <http://www.gem5.org/events/isca-2020>