Hi, I’m now testing gem5-20.0.0.2 so that I can rebase my work on it, but I
encounter an issue where gem5 crashes when booting Linux with atomic CPU.

I’ve already tried a bit to figure out what happens, and it seems the guest
calls memory-mapped m5ops, but gem5 does not initialize the base address of
m5ops and hence fail to handle the memory request.

The base address (i.e. system.m5ops_base) is configured as the expected value
in Python, but when accessing in C++ it becomes another value. Somehow Python
fails to pass system.m5ops_base to C++ correctly.

More details: https://gem5.atlassian.net/browse/GEM5-658

Is it possible for someone to tell me why this happens or help me get through
this issue?

Thanks!
Hsuan