It's running on a Google Cloud VM. We're currently getting a feel for what
kind of processing power we need, especially as we start to expand and
automate more testing over the next few months. So, right now, this gives
us flexibility. There are plenty of ways to expand from here: a beefier VM,
dedicated notes to spin jobs off to, etc.

FYI (bit of an @all): Seems like Jenkins doesn't like pestering people with
emails if a built was successful, so no email last night. I'm looking
forward to seeing our first failure be posted here (well, kinda...), but if
you want to see our tests passing, just visit https://jenkins.gem5.org :).

Kind regards,
Bobby
--