Thanks Andreas!

Documentation is still an ongoing process (and probably always will be :)),
but we're happy things are in a better place these days.

In regards to your idea of moving the website repo (or the documentation
within the repo) into the gem5 repo. I have four counter-arguments to this
proposal:

* Our standards for the website are lower than code. Things just get code
reviewed quicker and with less scrutiny for the website. I don't think this
is a bad thing, and wouldn't want to burden those wanting to submit quick
changes to the website with that level of code review process.
* We don't need CI (Kokoro) for website changes. So, it'd be a waste of
steam running them for every change.
* In the case we want to make updates to the website prior to a gem5
release, what do we do? How would this work with the website repo in
develop branch? Do we always build the website from this branch? In which
case, is the website going to be insync with what's going on in the develop
branch or the latest stable release? We could allow website changes on top
of the master branch, for things that need published ASAP, but I quite like
the master branch being READ-ONLY between releases.
* This would require either our website being split up between two repos or
having the website and code repos merged. The former is a bit of an
engineering pain. The latter infects the rest of the website with the
problems stated above.

As a good starting point, I think we should start tagging the gem5 website
upon each release, just for the sake of good archiving. It may be good to
also have a gem5 website develop branch, for documentation that needs to be
merged into the master branch upon a release of gem5. Alternatively, we
could also improve the website by adding different sections for different
versions of gem5, but we're really reaching the limits of what we can do in
Jekyll with regards to page hierarchies and tabs, so I'd worry about things
getting a bit cluttered.

We do things a bit neater for the Doxygen (FYI):

http://doxygen.gem5.org/release/current
http://doxygen.gem5.org/release/v19-0-0-0
http://doxygen.gem5.org/release/v20-0-0-3

Kind regards,