At the risk of sounding over dramatic, this is a major problem. Before it
was difficult to see what happened when a test failed when running the test
automation, but now it's impossible. As far as I can tell, the results end
up in a temp directory and are then wiped out and not copied anywhere. I
can't even determine what the test ran to run myself and see what happened.

What code is supposed to copy the results out? I'm willing to help figure
this out, but I don't even know where to start.

Gabe