From: Gabe Black via gem5-dev <gem5-dev@gem5.org>
Sent: Friday, October 30, 2020 1:41 AM
To: gem5 Developer List <gem5-dev@gem5.org>
Cc: Gabe Black <gabe.bl...@gmail.com>
Subject: [gem5-dev] ARM full system boot that uses the HDLCD?

Hey ARM folks. I want to take a look at optimizing the HDLCD framebuffer
output, VNC output, etc., since that's a big bottleneck when, for instance,
running Fast Model simulation.

Is there a simple config I can run without using fast model, etc, which I can
use to test the HDLCD and those video features? I'll check how much performance
gain there is later on, but for now I just want to make sure I don't break
anything.

Gabe