From: Giacomo Travaglini <giacomo.travagl...@arm.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 4, 2021 12:01 PM
To: gem5 Developer List <gem5-dev@gem5.org>; Ciro Santilli
<ciro.santi...@arm.com>
Cc: Gabe Black <gabe.bl...@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: [gem5-dev] version of pybind11 without everything in the headers

Hi Gabe,

I believe you are referring to the following ticket:

https://gem5.atlassian.net/browse/GEM5-277

Ciro is currently on vacation and he will be back next week so he will be able
to update
you on his progresses. IIRC pybind folks are reviewing his contribution but I
cannot provide
you a timeline (Ciro might)

Kind Regards

Giacomo