Hi folks. I was trying to debug a problem in one of my scons cleanups which
was failing on kokoro when trying to build under clang. I think I fixed it,
but after doing so it started to fail because it didn't like the version of
python it was finding, and sure enough that image has python-config and
python2.7-config installed on it, but no python3-config even though it has
python 3.

Does anybody know what's going on here? My best guess is that values from a
previous build using a docker image that does have python3-config are
leaking through and making the subsequent build with this image work, even
though it doesn't work when done first.

Where should I/we look to fix this image so it has python3-config on it?

Gabe