Ok, great, thanks for figuring it out! Is there a way to surface when there
are problems downloading resources like that? Maybe there's a message that
gets buried in a log file that technically exists, it's just not visible
when run through kokoro. If so, that would be a worthwhile problem to
solve, but would be part of a larger effort I would imagine.

Gabe