1. scons: Revert "Enable LTO for opt, perf and prof builds."
   2. scons: Add `--with-lto` to enabled LTO; remove `--no-lto`
   3. base: Stop "using namespace Debug" in DPRINTF style macros.
   4. sim: Stop using DPRINTF_UNCONDITIONAL in the event class.
   5. base: Fill out the 'H' thread setting command in remote GDB.
   6. base: Make the BaseRemoteGDB class able to handle multiple TCs.
   7. arch-sparc: Use GuestABI to call pseudo insts.

Hi, i was poking around my jenkins server and saw the build/test time on
native aarch64 build and run went from 4 hrs to 8 hrs on apr 30.

the above are the relevant commits.

maybe the LTO flags? I cant tell if 1 and 2 cancel each other out.

my arm build is on a 4 core raspberry pi 4, so pretty wimpy.
have the arm folks seen something similar?