I notice that the long pole in running the quick regressions seems to be
the tests/gem5/configs/realview64-simple-atomic-checkpoint.py test which
does some sort of ARM linux boot (I assume) and checkpoints 5 times as it
comes up. Would it make sense to reduce that down to 3 or even 2? I think
that would get largely the same test coverage but hopefully take
substantially less time to run.

Alternatively we could increase the interval and decrease the max number of
checkpoints to get more separate (and more different?) state for
checkpoints.

Longer term, we should look at why taking (and restoring?) checkpoints is
so slow and try to fix that, but nearer term, when I have to run lots of
these in a row, it would be really nice to trim them down by a good number
of minutes a time.

Gabe