黄佳森

发件人:Bobby Bruce via gem5-dev <gem5-dev@gem5.org>
发送时间:2021年12月7日(星期二) 06:56
收件人:gem5 Developer List <gem5-dev@gem5.org>
抄 送:Bobby Bruce <bbr...@ucdavis.edu>
主 题:[gem5-dev] v21.2 staging branch to be created on Wednesday

Dear all,

We are planning on creating a staging branch for v21.2 on Wednesday. I'm aware
we've had a lot of changes submitted to Gerrit over the past few months so I am
writing to make sure I haven't missed anything important. Please reach out to
me directly if you feel a change has been sitting abandoned on Gerrit and I'll
try to find time to give it a review and ensure it makes it to the next release.

Note, anything that doesn't make it to this release can still make it to gem5
v22.0 next year. As always, bug/stability improvements and minor, inoffensive
changes will be permitted to the staging branch for the time it exists prior to
release. So missing this cutoff isn't necessarily the end of the world :).

Kind regards,
Bobby
--
Dr. Bobby R. Bruce