Are there examples of this timeout happening recently? I can't see any over
the past week.

There's a separate issue affecting one of Gabe's patches that I'm looking
into (here: https://gem5-review.googlesource.com/c/public/gem5/+/56303) but
these appear to be due to dynamic libraries not linking correctly.

The only change in testing in the last month has been using clang-11
instead of clang-9 to do the clang compilation check. It's possible
clang-11 takes longer than clang-9 did? In December I increase the timeout
to 7 hours to give us more time to run tests as we were experiencing some
timeouts, I think due to the inclusion of some more tests.

We could move some tests to the Nightly run fairly easily.

--
Dr. Bobby R. Bruce
Room 3050,

web: https://www.bobbybruce.net