Hi all,

Please, please, please, refrain from committing anything until we are sure
that the current bugs are squashed! The weekly tests should finish today or
tonight, so we can open up committing again tomorrow (if they pass).

It is incredibly difficult to track down what's causing failures when new
changes are introduced while these tests are failing. The maintainers would
greatly appreciate your patience!

Thanks,
Jason