Dear all,

As of this afternoon, the gem5 v23.0 staging branch has been created. This
branch will be intensely tested over the next couple of weeks to ensure it's
ready to be merged into the stable branch. The release of gem5 v23.0 (the point
at which the staging branch is merged into the stable branch) is now scheduled
for June 9th.

If you have any bug fixes you can submit them to the develop branch then
cherry-pick the changes onto the staging branch to ensure they make it into the
v23.0 release.

More information on our release procedures can be found here:
https://www.gem5.org/documentation/general_docs/development/release_procedures/

Kind regards,
Bobby
--