Hello guys, I would like to report to you a problem I found in Class
AddrMap(src/cpu/decode_cache.hh). According to the design of AddrMap, the size
of a CacheChunk should be CacheChunkBytes bytes, but in reality, since a
CacheChunk is an array of type Value, its size could be up tosizeof(Value) *
CacheChunkBytes. and in src/arch/generic/decode_cache.hh, BasicDecodeCache
instantiates this template using the template parameter AddrMapEntry, which
means that the size of CacheChunk may become sizeof(AddrMapEntry) *
CacheChunkBytes. I don't know. Whether this is consistent with the original
design intent, and wanted to report this issue to the community.

My gem5 version: latest 23.1.0.0
Thanks!