The hgrc for the repo didn't exist/wasn't copied from the old  
directory. I've added it and I imagine the e-mails will now be sent.

Ali

On Jun 12, 2008, at 2:25 AM, Gabe Black wrote:

> I just did a big push but there was no email... Also, I made sure
> everything compiled and ran all the quick regressions except for Alpha
> FS where I'd have to download disk images and all that, but it's
> probably a good idea to wait until the full regressions run  
> successfully
> before everybody starts downloading it.
>
> Gabe
>
> nathan binkert wrote:
>> Unless anyone has an objection, I think the new repository is open  
>> for
>> business.  Please start committing.  I figure we'll do our own things
>> for the next day or two just to allow a little bit of time to check
>> for bugs.  We'll open it up to the public either Friday or Monday.
>>
>> Sound good?
>>
>>  Nate
>> _______________________________________________
>> m5-dev mailing list
>> [email protected]
>> http://m5sim.org/mailman/listinfo/m5-dev
>
> _______________________________________________
> m5-dev mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://m5sim.org/mailman/listinfo/m5-dev
>

_______________________________________________
m5-dev mailing list
[email protected]
http://m5sim.org/mailman/listinfo/m5-dev

Reply via email to