You can do a trick like we do for adding the caches to the CPU. Add  
all of the objects to a member that begins with an underscore and then  
have a connectAllSouthBridge() function that makes all the connections.

Ali

On Aug 20, 2008, at 10:20 PM, Gabe Black wrote:

>    I'm working on breaking up the big SouthBridge meta SimObject I  
> have
> into its components. It would still be handy, however, to have a
> convenience object in python that would set up all these objects at  
> the
> right addresses and connect them to each other and a bus appropriately
> all in one neat package. I tried instantiating such an object as a
> member of the PC platform to be managed alongside it's other  
> components,
> but it didn't work because the platform object apparently expects all
> it's members to be parameters. Is there a better way to approach this,
> or is this something that should be possible but isn't for some  
> reason?
>
> Gabe
> _______________________________________________
> m5-dev mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://m5sim.org/mailman/listinfo/m5-dev
>

_______________________________________________
m5-dev mailing list
[email protected]
http://m5sim.org/mailman/listinfo/m5-dev

Reply via email to