Just to let all the hackers know, there's been src/unittest for a long
time, but it's been basically defunct for quite some time.  The
directory had a bunch of small test programs for testing out specific
features of M5.  I just made it use all of our SCons machinery.  The
one current downside is that it compiles the whole darned simulator
and links your test program against libm5.  The benefit of this is
that you don't have to specify exactly which subset of M5 is needed to
test out your stuff.  Some day, I may make a separate library that can
be compiled for just the basics to make this unit testing easier, but
not today.

  Nate