Well, it's probably best to actually make 2 CPUs work and then go back
and fix things for N CPUs. It should be possible to make the
hypervisor description file (1g2p-hv.bin) understand that CPU 1 should
be id 1 and not 4. However, my attempt at doing so didn't seem to
work. The files required to build the hv.bin and md.bin files are
available as part of the OpenSPARC Architecture toolkit that is
available from Sun's website. The packets are generated by uncached
writes to the IOB device registers that the hypervisor code does to
get things going.

Ali